I am blogging quite a bit later than usual this week....and you can blame that on my brother's 10.13.12 wedding!
I flew home to Pennsylvania this weekend for the union of Joseph and Becky Madden. I was quite antsy putting my homework aside in the name of Madden love, but the second I arrived home, I became swept up in my bridesmaid duties. There are lots of pictures I could share with you of the special day, but here is a picture of me, Joseph (the groom in the white vest) and my oldest brother, Jeremy (the best man). I can't believe how grown up we are!
The beautiful bride, Becky, placed cards on each table at the reception telling guests to use Wedding Snap, an app where guests can easily share the pictures they take on the cloud. As we have discussed previously, apps should add value to the lives of the users. Wedding Snap definitely adds value to the life of the bride, who immediately wants to see pictures of her special day as soon as she wakes up to her first full day as a wife. And with Wedding Snap, brides are able to do just this!
Here is a picture of my entire family:


Jaclynne, its funny you mentioned wedding snap. my brother just got married as well and they also used wedding snap. she couldn't stop talking about it for a whole hour. best thing was that she was able to see the pictures the very next day. it made the experience that much greater. thx for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI would bet that my now sister-in-law looked at her Wedding Snap pictures the day after even before she kissed my brother good morning on their first day of marriage. Pictures make brides happy!
ReplyDelete